Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Details from my parents 50th wedding anniversary party!

My parents recently celebrated their 50th anniversary at M@ggiano's.  We rented out a private room!  My family made me in charge of all of the details!  I had so much fun!

 I found old black and white photo's from my parents wedding and transferred them onto votives that I bought at the d*llar store!  They were all over the room!



For the party favors I a had customized m&m's made and then made these!
They were on placed in front of everyone's plates when they sat down!





I found old pictures of my parents throughout out the years and blew them up and placed them in frames all around the room!



We also had a DVD playing with pictures of them throughout the years with 1950's music playing!

 Me and my sis (I'm the one in black)!

The happy couple!

My mom is a big dessert person, so I made sure there was plenty to choose from!

More photo's!




 It was so much fun!  There were only about 15 people there, so it was very intiment and special!
The next day they flew off to Portugal and Spain!  So fun!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I love the personalized M&M's and framed photos! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! I hope the anniversary party went well! My name is Heather and I just wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete